New Semi-Custom, Luxury, Low-Maintenance, Paired Townhouse Condominiums
From One of Castle Rock's Premier New Home Builders - Stone Aspen Perry Park
HURRY...Nearly Sold Out. 1 Home Available. Visit us today
The Retreat in Perry Park
Starting from the $600's
shh...the residents want to keep the area a secret. The Retreat in Perry Park is a community of low-maintenance semi-custom luxury paired townhome condominiums with main level master bedrooms and open floor plans from Castle Rock's premier luxury custom home builder, Stone Aspen Perry Park.
Nestled into the foothills of Larkpsur, Colorado the Retreat feels like a world away that isn’t far away. Just 10 minutes to I-25, 20 minutes to the heart of Castle Rock and only 40 minutes to the Denver Tech Center and Colorado Springs, the neighborhood offers the best of quiet, scenic, front range living, bordering open space as well as one of Colorado's finest golf clubs - Perry Park Country Club.
Our main level master suites, open floor plan living, energy efficient features, low maintenance landscaping, a premier golf course nearby, hiking trails, wildlife and the ability to lock-and-leave, have made the community an ideal choice for our new home owners.
4485 Echo Drive
Larkspur, CO 80118
OPEN 7 Days 10 AM - 5 PM
* Please call ahead to schedule an appointment.
Directions to The Retreat:
- Take I-25 to the Larkspur Exit (#173).
- Continue south to the first stop sign and turn right on Perry Park
- Continue on Perry Park Ave. over the hill to the stop sign and turn right onto Perry Park Rd.(Highway 105)
- Travel on Perry Park Rd.(Highway 105) approximately 1 mile and then turn left on to Red Rock Dr. (there is a monument at this intersection that says “Perry Park Country Club”).
- Go over the hill to the “Y” in the road (just past the equestrian center on the left) and turn right on Perry Park Blvd.
- Continue on Perry Park Blvd. to Echo Valley Rd. (across from the Golf Clubhouse) and turn right on Echo Valley Rd. to the property.